Happy New Year 2016! I hope you had a perfect holiday and I wish you all the best and the stylish for this year!
What could be more appropriate as a first 2016 article than something related to 2015?
So, let me share with you my top 10 best beauty buys:
- Clinique Take The Day Off (€27.00/ 125ml) – is a fantastic product; it transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application, it resembles the texture of the coconut oil; it cleanses to perfection and rinses off easily and completely with water. I also like to use it when I massage my skin. Review, coming soon!
- Aesop Fabulous Face Oil (€48.00/125ml) – is really fabulous!!! It hydrates, smooths, erases fine lines and gives my complexion a beautiful glow!
- Verso Night Cream (€110.00/ 50ml) – one of the most efficient face creams that I have ever used! Their Retinol 8 really works wonders for my skin!
- Chanel CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 (€66.00/ 30ml) – it’s actually a fusion between skin care and make-up because it really takes care of everything: it hydrates, protects, evens, refines pores, covers imperfections! Review coming soon!
- Tromborg Lip Cure (€20/ 15ml) – the best lip balm!
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre 857 Rouge Noir (€31.00/ 4g) – I’ll make a video and I’ll show how gorgeous this shade really is. Chanel’s Holiday 2015 Collection is the best, all of the products are fabulous!
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation with mini Kabuki Brush SPF 15 (€65.00/ 10g) – this hybrid between loose powder and foundation is my cult beauty product!
- Guerlain Nuit Merveilleuse (€21.00/ 10ml) – gorgeous shade, healthy formula, beautiful brush, looks impeccable even after 7 days!
- &other Stories Punk Bouquet Body Scrub (€9.00/ 250 ml) and &other Stories Punk Bouquet Body Sufflé (€12.00/ 250ml) – super quality, super price!
- Make-up Designory Duster Brush (€20.00) – my favorite brush! I use it to contour my cheeks and also for applying illuminating powder.
Have you already tried some of these products?