26 random things about me
My name is Georgia Boanoro, I’m a 37 year old girl who loves luxury, minimalism, style, originality.
My blog is about high end beauty, niche cosmetics and luxury makeup products.
I think quality goes hand in hand with simplicity and ‘Less is more’ is one of my favourite quotes.
Here are a few things about me and if there is anything else you would like to find out, just let me know:
- I’m obsessed with my hands and nails…and with hands of other people. I think the hands can reveal a lot about one’s personality.
- I practice Yoga…and I must say that it saved me.
- I’m interested in all things that are organic; I love vinegar and use it to clean my house.
- I’m a “Neatfreak”…everything must be neat, clean, exact, in the right place and order.
- I love books…not only reading them, but also looking at them; I love their smell as well.
- I have begun writing on this blog because of my husband…he had the idea of a beauty blog.
- I collect pens and magazines.
- I love bamboos, bonsais and sun flowers.
- I’m afraid of cats.
- I absolutely love chocolate.
- I have 5 tattoos and plan for more.
- I have a 7 year old son who looks like me.
- I love avocados.
- I like to knit.
- I like to spend time alone with myself.
- I like lavender (the colour, the smell and the plant).
- When I meet someone, I like to guess the person’s astrological sign.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I would love to live in New Zealand.
- I love Snooker & F1 & Rugby.
- I’m very stubborn.
- I like to make fun of myself.
- I’m an art lover and my favourite design style is Art Deco.
- I’m very interested in Ayurveda.
- I’m a huuuge Agatha Christie fan, I read ALL her books.
- I love vegetable soup.