Last year was full of new discoveries and great experiences. The world of cosmetics is developing at a very quick pace and it’s mind blowing what the beauty brands are launching lately.
This article is about my favourites in makeup and I must say that Chanel has evolved a lot in the makeup department since Lucia Pica.
The textures of all the products are so much better, the nail polishes have improved formulas and each makeup collection is so fun and with such beautiful shades.
Also, I love the fact, that the products are generally very pigmented and easy to use.
Thumbs up for Chanel Makeup!
Another VERY good brand is Victoria Beckham for Estée Lauder.
You definitely must try the products, the textures and formulas are absolutely fantastic.
They are pure luxury from A-Z; expensive but definitely worth it.
So, thumbs up for Victoria Beckham and Estée Lauder!
My Makeup Favourites for 2017
- Best Primer (which can also be used as face cream or on top of the foundation as a highlighter): Morning Aura by Victoria Beckham Estée Lauder;
- Best Foundation (which is a CC Cream): CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 by Chanel;
- Best Concealer: i-conceal Brush On Fluid Concealer by New CID Cosmetics (shade: Extra Light);
- Best Powder: Météorites Gold Pearl by Guerlain;
- Best Bronzer: Terracotta Sun Trio by Guerlain & SunBeam Bronzer by Jane Iredale;
- Best Blush: Les Beiges Blush N°21 by Chanel;
- Best Highlighter: Météorites Baby Glow Tough by Guerlain & Baked Minerals by Tromborg;
- Best Eyeshadows: anything from the Ombre Première range by Chanel;
- Best Mascara: Paradise Extatic by L’Oréal;
- Best Brow Product: Sourcils Styler by Lancôme (shade: Châtain);
- Best Eye Crayons: anything by Chanel & Paradise Kajal Extatic by L’Oréal
- Best Eye Liner: Signature de Chanel (shade: Noir);
- Best Lipsticks: Rouge G (shade: 822 Glamourous Cherry), Kiss Kiss Matte (shade: M330 Spicy Burgundy), Intense Liquid Matte (shade: M27 Addictive Burgundy) all by Guerlain; Rouge Allure Ink (shade: 150 Luxuriant), Rouge Coco Shine (shade: 126 Beige Doré), Rouge Allure (shade: 247 Ultraberry) all by Chanel; Rouge Dior Liquid (shade: 979 Poison Metal) by Dior.
- Best Lip Balms: Chubby Plump & Shine (shade: 03 Portly Peach) by Clinique; Rouge Volupté Shine, Volupté Tint-In-Balm (shades: 6, 8, 12) by YSL;
- Best Nail Base & Top Coat: La Base by Chanel; Speed Setter by Essie;