Well, the leaves already turned to various shades of yellow, the air is cooler, there is the need to sleep more, to have long baths, to find a cozy and comfy corner inside the house where it’s nice to read a book while drinking a glass of red wine and enjoying the smell of a vanilla candle.
Am I right?
It’s time for introspection, it’s time to wind down and there’s also a tendency towards nostalgia…so we have to focus on the fun part of this season and here is my To-Do List:
- Declutter your closets…give whatever you don’t need/ use anymore to charity;
- Eat lots and lots of vegetable soup; my favorite these days is pea-soup with tons of carrots;
- Have a new haircut, it will freshen up your sun touched hair;
- Buy a nice and warm sweater in a fun, vibrant color; my favorite is this one from &other stories…it’s warm, cozy…and I absolutely adore the color;
- Wear lipstick and perfume 🙂 ALWAYS;
- Make a wish list with items that you plan to buy…these Massimo Dutti boots and this Massimo Dutti cashmere scarf are some of the items on my wish list;
- Plan a fun Halloween evening with your family…we are planning to carve a cute pumpkin together with our son, spend the evening at the cinemas and have dinner at a nice restaurant afterwards;
- Drink less coffee and more tea;
- Eat lots of grapes and/ or apples;
– I’m currently in love with ‘Envious’ by Estée Lauder- a hydrating and very comfortable lipstick with a creamy texture that lasts many hours and is very light…the pigmented red is absolutely fabulous;
– The other lipstick that I adore, is ‘Lucky’ by MUD- a more matte texture and an orange based red which lasts all day long…for real;
– The perfume that I currently wear day AND night is Chanel’s ‘Coco Mademoiselle’…It’s one of my all time favorites!