Hello there, pretty ladies! I think each one of you already heard about Estée Lauder’s new skincare range called New Dimension featuring Eva Mendes, the face of this collection.
Well, for those of you who still don’t know what I’m talking about, here are just a few words about this innovative skincare collection:
- It lifts cheeks and jawline
- Skin is more radiant
- Epidermis is more plump and refined
- It matches every skin type (nevertheless, should be used after the age of 35)
- Dermatologically tested
I’ve been using the serum for about one month now, courtesy of Katia -www.beautyminded.be- and I’ve also added the Expert Liquid Tape to my skincare routine.
Shape + Fill Expert Serum
The New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum is truly exceptional!
- It has a light and quick penetrating texture;
- It doesn’t leave any sticky nor greasy residue behind;
- It has a lovely and discreet smell that calms and refreshes the senses;
- It gives the epidermis exactly the right dose of hydration (I actually like it more than the Advanced Night Repair Serum, which, until now, was my favorite);
- The first results are visible after only a few applications;
- My skin is smoother and firmer;
- My pores are less visible;
- My fine lines are visibly reduced;
- My jawline is visibly lifted;
- It truly boosts volume and skin density;
- It is a great makeup base.
- Price: 93€/30ml, 140€/50ml.
Expert Liquid Tape
The New Dimension Expert Liquid Tape is fabulous as well!
- It truly works on the under eye area…If you are dealing with under eye bags, like I am, I truly recommend this product (I need to explain a few things here, though…I always had under eye bags, it’s something genetic in my case and they never fully disappear, but some days when I hydrate/ eat/ sleep better they become smaller; also, there are few skincare products which help as well…this particular one, is very good);
- It has a light serum-like texture without perfume;
- It reduces the fine lines under my eye area (I don’t have deep wrinkles, only very fine lines which become visible when I laugh);
- It tones and lifts the skin around the eye area;
- It refreshes the epidermis;
- It has a slight effect on my pigmentation spots…they have become more pale (I have to mention that my pigmentation spots are not very large);
- It can be mixed with concealer, foundation etc. (I use to mix it with my favourite CC Cream).
- Price: 73€/15ml.
I must say that Estée Lauder did a really great job regarding the New Dimension collection and I’m always happy to sometimes have the confirmation that skincare products really, truly have a positive impact on our epidermis!
Are you familiar with the Estée Lauder skincare products?