I couldn’t wait for this limited collection to arrive in stores! It is called L.A. Sunrise and was inspired by the vibrant colours of the Californian summer. The shades of purple, teal, green, pink, coral and raspberry remind me of sun, beach and tanned skin.
The collection includes:
- a blush called Sunkiss Ribbon (57,00€/ 11g);
- an eyeshadow palette from ‘Les 4 Ombres’ range, called 262 Tissé Beverly Hills (51,00€/ 1,2g);
- 3 mono eyeshadows from the ‘Illusion D’Ombre’ range in 122 Ocean Light, 126 Griffith Green and 118 Moonlight Pink (33,00€/ 6g each);
- 3 waterproof eyeliners in 924 Fervent Blue, 925 Pacific Green and 926 Purple Choc (25,00€/ 0,30g each);
- a mascara from the ‘Le Volume de Chanel’ range in 100 Ardent Purple (33,00€/ 6g):
- 3 sheer lipsticks from the ‘Rouge COCO Shine’ range in 114 Shipshape, 116 Mighty and 118 Energy (33,50€/ 3g each)
- a nail gloss from the ‘Les Vernis’ range in 683 Sunrise Trip (25,00€/ 13ml).
Now, check out my pics from this collection:
Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon Face Palette
As with all Chanel blushes, you get the black lacquered compact with the Chanel logo, an angled applicator brush and little velvet pouches for each.
Everything looks stylish and beautiful, of course!
There are five ‘ribbons’ of colour that you mix together in order to create a vibrant and pigmented coral-red.
The blush shades are coral, hot pink, rose pink, red and beige, all with a hint of shimmer.
The blush is very easy to apply and buildable.
It doesn’t dry out my cheek area and resists all day offering a fresh look.
It has a discreet rosy scent which disappears immediately after application.
Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow palette in 262 Tissé Beverly Hills
The travel-friendly sleek black case with protective velvet pouch and 2 tiny brushes comprises 4 shades: lavender, ivory, teal blue and eggplant, which can be used alone or merged with each other.
The turquoise reminds me of the ocean, the lavender lights up the eyes and the ivory softens the look while the deep eggplant adds a sophisticated touch.
It’s a very pigmented palette and the shades resist and stay in place all day.
I like to mix the ivory with the deep eggplant and add little bit of colour with the Waterproof Eyeliner in 924 Fervent Blue.
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 924 Fervent Blue
It has a silicone-enriched formula and comes with a built-in sharpener.
The beautiful shimmery vibrant blue feels soft and provides a flawless gliding; the shade looks great when applied heavily but can also be easily blended out.
It stays put all day and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Gloss in 683 Sunrise Trip
What a beautiful deep shade with a gel-like formula!
It is superbly opaque and 1 coat is enough for a stylish manicure. (I always apply 2 coats + Top coat).
It is a very shiny varnish which resists at least 5 days, however it doesn’t dry very fast, probably because of the thicker formula.
It’s not quite purple and not exactly blue…just fabulous!
What do you think about this collection? What’s your favourite item?