YSL‘s make-up collection for this fall is called Scandal and was inspired by the 70’s vibe. It combines rich dark shades (which are perfect for autumn but also for Christmas time) with orange and coral hues (which help us transition from summer into autumn).
It is a very elegant and sophisticated collection, one of my favourites for this year’s cold season!
The Scandal Collection includes:
- Couture Eye Marker (€36,50);
- Couture Palette Collector (€69,50);
- Full Metal Shadow in N° 13 Velvet Beige, N° 14 Fur Green and N° 16 Suede Plum (€31,50);
- Volupté Tint In Oil N° 9 Make Me Nude (€32,50);
- Rouge Pur Couture Mats in N° 211 Decadent Pink, N° 212 Alternative Plum and N° 213 Orange Seventies (€36,00);
- Kiss & Blush in N° 18 Rose Provocant, N° 19 Corail Sulfureux and N°20 Strobing (€38,00);
- La Laque Couture in N° 76 Fur Green and N° 77 Vintage Plum (€27,00).
YSL Couture Palette Collector (€69,50/ 5g) | This glamorous eyeshadow palette is housed in the typical YSL collector compact case with mirror on the inner lid.
It has a leather-like aspect in dark green with the Cassandre logo inset in orangey red.
The Scandal Palette has 5 segments:
- an olive green with bronze shimmer;
- a pink toned taupe with white shimmer;
- a rich teal with a satiny shimmer finish;
- a coppery bronze with a satiny shimmer finish;
- a berry burgundy with a satiny shimmer finish and pink reflects.
This is my third collector palette (the first belonged to the Spring 2016 Look, the second belonged to the Summer 2016 Look) and it only confirms the impeccable quality of the product and the beautiful pigments.
It is a pleasure to play with these hues and they make a lot of combos which compliment many skin colours.
For a more pigmented version, I like to use them damp (especially the rich teal).
Staying power: 8+, easy to blend, comfortable to wear, easy to remove.
YSL La Laque Couture in N° 77 Vintage Plum (€27,00/ 10ml) | You already know that I’m a fan of YSL nail polishes and this deep, jewel-toned purple is absolutely beautiful.
It has a hybrid cream-jelly formula and a good coverage (completely opaque in 2 coats).
It glides easily on the nail, has a high-gloss finish and doesn’t stain.
It’s easily removable and has a staying power of 5 days.
What could you want more?!