Every year, at the end of Summer, my skin needs a more serious care; the long beach days left my skin dehydrated and some of my wrinkles are more visible. So, here are the steps that I follow in order for my epidermis to come back to normal:
- Every morning I clean my skin with the Clinique brush (‘Purifying Cleansing Sonic Brush System’) and the Liquid Facial Soap. I shall write a separate article regarding these two products, as promised…right now I’m only saying this: the gadget is truly sensational; I was skeptical at first, so this came as a big surprise but since I use this brush, my skin is clearer, brighter and firmer.
- Twice a week I exfoliate my skin using ‘Ivapur Exfoliating Gel for Sensitive, Oily or Mixed Skin‘ from Ivatherm (Romanian dermo-cosmetic brand; the products are made in France; they can be bought from their on-line shop; delivery services only in EU). I really love this product because it cleanses very gently eliminating impurities and dead cells, and leaving the epidermis bright.
- After the exfoliation, I use the ‘Yellow Clay Mask Hamamelis’ by Cattier. This organic product is an excellent moisturizer that leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
- Every morning and evening I use the ‘Thermal Water‘ by Ivatherm; this product refreshes the skin in an instant.
- On the T zone I apply the ‘Moisturizing Matifying Fluid’ from the Vinosource range by Caudalie. It has an instant matifying effect and an all-day-lasting sebum-reducing action.
- On the eye contour area, I apply the ‘Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream’ from the new range Polyphenol C15 by Caudalie. This product is very light, almost odorless and it perfectly moisturizes this delicate area. Although I do not have deep eye wrinkles, I have noticed that, since I’m using this product, the skin around my eyes is smoother and some of the fine wrinkles have disappeared..seriously.
- The serum I use is from the same brand Caudalie and the same range Polyphenol C15: the ‘Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum’. It hydrates and plums the skin, giving an instant filled in effect. I love this range because it is really light but extremely repairing.
- My day cream is Estée Lauder’s ‘Global Anti-Aging Creme’ from the Revitalizing Supreme range. In my opinion, this is the best possible skin care product; I only use it on the cheeks and exclusively during the cold season; it is very nourishing and acts like a treatment. The effects are visible from the first use and the skin looks dramatically smoother, firmer and more radiant.
- My night product is the Polyphenol C15 ‘Overnight Detox Oil’ by Caudalie. This product is really magical…If you want rejuvenated and replenished complexion every morning, than you should try this face oil. It is really light, it absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy on the skin.
What do you think about my skin care routine? What products do you use after the Summer holidays?